Want to make the world a better place?
Need an inspiring speaker on careers, leadership, or social media?
I’m a career coach, author, speaker, and “meaningful careers” expert, and I can help you find more meaning in your career, or the careers of your employees, clients or students.
Join my mailing list for a free download of over 400 links to public service career resources!
Why work with me? I am:
- A Career Coach with 15 years’ experience who has helped over 7,000 people get jobs; proven track record of shortening the job search
- Author of Jobs That Matter: Find a Stable, Fulfilling Career in Public Service, one of the top career books on Amazon and mentioned in top news media
- One of the only career coaches in the nation with deep knowledge of federal, state and local government hiring, foreign service, NGOs, nonprofits, corporate social responsibility, financial services, H1B visa sponsorship, and LinkedIn
- Experienced coach for senior executives, college students, PhDs, JDs, accountants, writers, musicians, policy analysts, career changers, parents returning to the workforce, those about to retire, and everyone in between
- Director of Candidate Services for a nationally known nonprofit executive search firm, previously served as Director of Career Services at one of the nation’s top ten Master of Public Administration programs, and helped public affairs and business school students find internships with the world’s most selective employers
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Michigan, have a Master of Science in Nonprofit Management from Milano The New School for Management and Urban Policy, a Certificate in Adult Career Planning and Development from NYU, and am a Certified Workforce Development Professional, Certified Diversity Recruiter, and Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter
- Visit my LinkedIn profile to see over 50 recommendations and 300+ endorsements of my work
- Click here to buy an hour of coaching time
- Contact me with questions