Are you looking for a job with meaning?
Want to make the world a better place?
Need an inspiring speaker on careers, leadership, or social media?
I’m a career coach, author, speaker, and “meaningful careers” expert, and I can help you find more meaning in your career.
Why work with me? I am:
- A Career Coach with 23+ years’ experience who has helped more than 9,000 people get jobs; proven track record of shortening the job search
- Author or co-author of three books, Jobs That Matter: Find a Stable, Fulfilling Career in Public Service, one of the top career books on Amazon and mentioned in top news media; 101+ Careers in Public Health, 3rd Ed., the only book in print in the USA on public health careers; and Job Search 2.0
- One of the only career coaches in the nation with deep knowledge of federal, state and local government hiring, foreign service, NGOs, nonprofits, corporate social responsibility, financial services, H1B visa sponsorship, and LinkedIn
- Experienced coach for senior executives, college students, PhDs, JDs, accountants, writers, musicians, policy analysts, and everyone in between
- Background as Director of Career Services for a nationally known nonprofit executive search firm, previously served as Director of Career Services at one of the nation’s top ten Master of Public Administration programs, and helped business school students find internships with the world’s most selective employers.
- PhD in Public Health with focus on workforce research; Master of Adult Learning & Leadership from Teachers College Columbia University; Master of Science in Nonprofit Management from Milano The New School for Management and Urban Policy; Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Michigan; Certificate in Adult Career Planning and Development from NYU, Certified Workforce Development Professional, Certified Diversity Recruiter, and Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter
- Visit my LinkedIn profile to see over 50 recommendations and 1,000+ endorsements of my work!
Visit my coaching page to purchase a session.