Other Media Mentions
- Extensively quoted in 101 Careers in Public Health, 2nd Edition, by Beth Seltzer.
- Quoted in the Encore Career Handbook by Marci Alboher.
- Cited in Craigslist: The Company and Its Founder by Susan Freese.
- Peace Corps’ Hotline, Feb. 15, 2011, “Jobs That Matter: Federal Employment for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers”
- Partnership for Public Service‘s August 2010 ENews
- University of Washington Evans School’s site
- Presenter, “Federal Employment in our Community,” TV Tacoma, June 4, 2009
- Baruch College’s Ticker weekly newspaper
- Dollars & Sense, Baruch College’s yearly literary magazine
Other Publications by Heather Krasna
- American Society for Public Administration article
- InternBridge, “Targeting the Right Colleges for Internship Recruiting,” a whitepaper for college recruiters, http://www.internbridge.com/white_papers May 2008
- Jobpostings Magazine, “Top Diversity Internship Programs,” Aug. 2007, and “Handling a Challenging Internship,” Sept. 2007, for an international publication read by over 2 million students every year.
- InternshipRatings.com, “When It’s Not Worth the Coffee–How to know when it’s time to leave an internship“, July 2008
- The Ticker, Baruch College’s Award-winning Student Newspaper: numerous articles as part of weekly “Career Corner” including database logins and job search in the senior year, interview etiquette, managing online applications, the importance of networking, managing job offers and handling rejection, how to handle job fairs, how to handle on-campus presentations, spring 2007