Want to make the world a better place–and find a job faster?
I’m a career coach, resume writer, LinkedIn expert, interview trainer, salary negotiation strategist, internationally recognized keynote speaker, author and blogger specializing in nonprofit, government, and social impact careers. I have 19 years’ experience and have helped rapidly accelerate the job searches of over 7,000 people. I have been quoted and featured in the US News & World Report, NYTimes, USA Today, NPR, CareerBuilder, MSN Careers, AOL Jobs, Yahoo!, Idealist.org and more, and have presented to international audiences of 500+ people.
Join my mailing list for a free download of over 400 links to public service and nonprofit career resources!
Why hire me to help accelerate your job search? I am:
- A Career Coach with 19 years’ experience who has helped over 7,000 people get jobs; proven track record of shortening the job search
- Author of Jobs That Matter: Find a Stable, Fulfilling Career in Public Service, one of the top career books on Amazon
- One of the only career coaches in the nation with deep knowledge of federal, state and local government hiring, foreign service, NGOs, nonprofits, corporate social responsibility, financial services, academia/universities, H1B visa sponsorship, and LinkedIn. .
- Experienced coach for senior executives, college students, PhDs, JDs, accountants, writers, musicians, policy analysts, career changers, parents returning to the workforce, those about to retire, and everyone in between.
- International expert, quoted in over 150 leading sources including NYTimes, USA Today, US News & World Report, NPR, MSN, CareerBuilder, AOL Jobs, Houston Chronicle, Seattle Times and more.
- Director of Candidate Services for a nationally known nonprofit executive search firm, currently Assistant Dean at one of the nation’s top graduate schools of public health; previously served as Director of Career Services at one of the nation’s top ten Master of Public Administration programs, and helped public affairs and business school students find internships with the world’s most selective employers.
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Michigan, have a Master of Science in Nonprofit Management from Milano The New School for Management and Urban Policy, a Certificate in Adult Career Planning and Development from NYU, and am a Certified Employment Interview Consultant, Certified Workforce Development Professional, Certified Diversity Recruiter, and Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter.
- Visit my LinkedIn profile to see over 50 recommendations and 1,000 endorsements of my work.
- Click here to buy an initial 90-minute coaching session
- Contact me with questions
r ofit career coach, government career coach, international development career coach, resume writer, nonprofit resume writer, CSR career coach, social impact career coach, federal resume writer