As Director of Career Services at one of the nation’s top ten public administration schools, and as author of Jobs That Matter: Find a Stable, Fulfilling Career in Public Service, I have developed in-depth knowledge of federal government hiring processes, and have successfully coached numerous candidates through all steps of:
- The Presidential Management Fellowship (PMF) Assessment and job fair process
- The Foreign Service Officer oral assessment process and essay writing
- The federal resume writing and application process for competitive service positions
- Local and state government civil service application and testing procedures
- Job search for work with elected officials, legislatures, political parties, and political campaigns
Please review FAQ’s prior to purchase, especially regarding rush service, scheduling, cancellation policy, etc.